Greeting card – Storm Lines
- Original illustration hand-drawn then digitally finished
- Printed locally in Sligo, Ireland
- Printed on A6 300gsm card stock
- Supplied with a brown kraft-fleck envelope
- Packaged in a protective cellophane sleeve
- Blank inside for your own message
- No, you don’t get the pen.
Shipped via standard post. Irish orders should arrive through your letterbox within 2-4 business days (Please refer to average shipping times for orders outside of the Republic of Ireland). Sent in a hard backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in prime condition.
Winter is the time. Shifty, brooding skies of burnt ash and pitch gnaw wisps off the vaporous cotton of filthy nimbus and cumulonimbus. Whole sessions with not a word spoken. Fewer heads for sure but most are well away within themselves out there. It’s quiet time. The heavy heave of winter seas makes for sombre songlines. High seas and big periods. Adrift beyond the horizon is the bright jazz of summer and the autumnal anticipation long receded into vagueness…
From here on in, it’s all instrumental.