Greeting card – Stay Home, Eat Out
“Not all dinner invitations are equal.”
- Original illustration hand-drawn then digitally finished
- Printed locally in Sligo, Ireland
- Printed on A6 300gsm card stock
- Supplied with a brown kraft-fleck envelope
- Packaged in a protective cellophane sleeve
- Blank inside for your own message
- No, you don’t get the pen.
Shipped via standard post. Irish orders should arrive through your letterbox within 2-4 business days (Please refer to average shipping times for orders outside of the Republic of Ireland). Sent in a hard backed envelope to ensure it reaches you in prime condition.
An uncanny dream came to me in the wee hours one morning – an unsettling lucid drift into some murky subtidal soup kitchen. Home? Home away from home? I had lapsed lethargically onto my seaweed settee when my partner crept past on all eight of her lovely legs…
“What’s for dinner?” I bubbled and just so, swaying gently with the current, noticed saw the look in her eye.