Giclee print – Red Drops
This is a Giclee print of an original illustration, hand-drawn then digitally finished by the artist.
- Archival-quality print made using the Giclee process
- Ink: Ultrachrome K3 Pigmented Inks
- Paper: Museum quality, 100% cotton rag without any optical brightening agents
- Expected image permanence under glass is in excess of 100 years
- Image size: 29 x 20.6 cm (approx. 11.4 x 8.1 inches)
- Paper size: 33 x 25.1 cm (approx. 13 x 9.8 inches)
- The print is titled and signed in pencil
Ships worldwide from Sligo, Ireland.
The print will be wrapped in acid-free tissue paper and rolled in a sturdy cardboard tube.
Everyone has their own style out there. There’s always something to learn from the crusties and the crustier they are, the more they know but the harder it can be to get them to talk. Most times it can be like trying to pull a limpet off a rock – if they sense you coming they’ll clamp down and you’re not getting nothin’. Ahh, as many grunts as you like, then if you’re not happy with that, an ample sufficiency of glares, giving way to lip twitching and eventually… well, the crustier they are the more unpredictable too so at that point it could go either way.
I hold onto the gems I’ve fossicked out over the years but I’m a believer that the odd exchange goes a long way, so here’s one for you. One day, out of my depth and way beyond my realms of my experience, one of the old buggers must have seen the look of abject terror in my eyes as we bobbed around out back waiting for the next monstrous set to begin marching into the point. Well, he either saw the look in my eyes or felt something in the water.
“Mate, just get in early and set your line.”