Our Dancing Beards design is a celebration of movement – just beyond our imaginary boundaries is a positive vibration to which we should all submit…
The durability of enamelware mugs is legendary. This mug will travel well with you where-ever you are – camping with friends, an evening on the porch, back- or bikepacking through the wilderness to your next camping setup…
Our mugs made in Poland. They’re a high quality steel build that has been enamelled using traditional techniques that have remained pretty-much unchanged for generations. Each coat of enamel on these mugs is applied by the skilled hands of people, not machines. The enamel coating itself is a material made by fusing powdered glass to a substrate by firing, usually in a temperature between 750 and 850 °C. The resulting piece is highly durable and 100% food safe.
Look after this mug and you’ll have it to pass it on to future generations.
- Dishwasher, freezer and oven safe
- Suitable for use on direct flame – gas or campfire – just mind the handle as it’ll get hot
- Please, DON’T stick it in the microwave (do we even need to say that?)
- Tea and food can cause discolouration over time – this is normal
- Avoid throwing, dropping or scratching your mug
- Clean with a sponge and mild soap/detergent
- Avoid cleaning with abrasive pads or scourers